Monday, 13 September 2010

Lucie shoots film

Why do you shoot film, Lucie?

I like film because of the imperfections, because of the way it captures life's flaws and is never perfect. I like that I never really know how each picture is going to turn out, and sometimes there are bad accidents and sometimes happy ones but either way I love that when I get my prints back after that long wait, they never look exactly how I expected.

You can see more of Lucie's film photos in this set on Flickr.

- - - - -

It's been one year since I started this little series. I'm so thankful for all the 60 photographers who have shared their photos and thoughts on film so far. I have more answers lined up, so please keep checking in for your regular Monday dose of film love!


  1. Yes! I´m glad you´ll keep on posting these - it´s such a pleasure to read all the little stories about the love and interest for shooting film. Autumn greetings from Helsinki!

  2. Så fine bilder fra Paris, takk for koselig hilsen på bloggen min.

  3. Just discovered you blog--I am in love with this feature! Such a wonderful idea, and a question I get asked all the time when I pull out my manual cameras.

    Off I go to peruse the archives...:)



Related Posts with Thumbnails