Friday, 17 September 2010

fredag









Friday night at the Mykletun casa. Autumn has arrived, I think our garden apples are ready to be picked during the weekend (I plan to make cake and/or muffins), my Wrist Worm and print arrived today (I'm SO happy!), inspired by my trip to Portugal last year I bought Vinho Verde for our traditional Friday night salmon sashimi, I will read magazines and D2 during the weekend + add more films to the two film lists in the right hand side column, and I enjoy watching Sen Kveld. I feel so settled! - in a good way!

How about you? How is your Friday night?

PS: Skål!

5 comments:

  1. Happy friday Astrid!
    I'm impressed by your DVD's collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh astrid, that is a friday i could sink into!
    in fact...i'm about to.
    enjoy yours!
    xo
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that feeling of being settled - sounds like a great friday night, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wrist worms, I could definitely use some around here. It snowed last night. Sigh! Just not ready for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. skål! the perfect friday! i ended up reading by the kitchen table, unfortunately no wine :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails