Wednesday, 15 September 2010

everyday life

Everyday life at home, during the first 10 days of September. The weather was great, we had meals outside, I picked wild raspberries on my way up mount Ulriken, I colored my hands with beetroot and enjoyed the sunset from our kitchen window.

feed me | my everyday life 2010


  1. Hvis jeg hadde bodd i Bergen skulle jeg ha invitert meg selv på middag til dere ;-)

  2. I like the book: Jamie at home.
    lovely images of your everyday life.

  3. I love the way you transmits your everyday life!!!! it is just wonderful!!!!

  4. perfect! i love beetroot, too, and i don't care if my hands turn pink :)

  5. It seems you've had really nice September days! I also have Jamie's book and I love it too...
    Have a nice day!

  6. Oh, Astrid...
    I have so busy start of September. A little bit stressful.. Or may be much more stressful.
    And your pictures, oh.. They made me smile and calm. They reminded me to take it easy and to forgot about the stress. Oh, that beautiful everyday life.

  7. Sounds wonderful!

    ... now I AM hungry... ;-)

  8. beautiful set of photos. i love having beetroot stained hands, i always wonder how it is possible that they have such an intense colour.

  9. love this post! have a nice day Astrid!



Related Posts with Thumbnails