Tuesday, 24 August 2010

London, part VIII







My stroll along South Bank ended at the amazing Borough Market. There is nothing like it in Bergen, except from Kjøttbasaren, which is kind of a tiny similar market, but then again not the same. I must say, Borough Market blew me away. I loved it! Such an inviting and photogenic place for a food and photography lover like me. It instantly made me want to cook all kinds of delicious meals. I wish Sølve was there with me; I know he would have loved it too. The next time we are in London, we have to go to Borough market and then we need a kitchen. ASAP! ;-)

Film: Fuji Velvia 50

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures.

    I so wanted to go there when I was in London, but in the end it didn't work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this food looks so delicious! great photos, astrid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a good time in london. borough market is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja jeg husker godt dine fine stoler! Er det bruktfunn? eller arvet? jeg håper det dukker opp slike budalstoler på min vei og;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love Borough market and go frequently - it is just the best place to go when you are hungry! You have captured the atmosphere perfectly in your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! Just what I needed to see today :) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love london!!
    http://folkogroevere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are beutiful! We hope you spend a great time in London. Here in Spain is really hot but you also can spend a great time. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you've captured borough market brilliantly astrid! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails