Wednesday, 11 August 2010

IKEA catalogue launch, part III

Linda and Siw are two stylish ladies. I wouldn't mind having floors like that in my home.

A combination of an urban lifestyle and traditional values are the right thing now. IKEA Åsane's design expert Siw encourages the mix of homemade beauties with IKEA products; in this case represented by Linda's beautiful crotchet blanket.

Spots of color, especially yellow, is also very right now.

So IKEA's thank you flowers for Linda were of course yellow. I must admit that I'm no big fan of sunflowers, but in a huge bouquet like this they look amazing. It was also pretty amazing to pass by fields of sunflowers in Provence last summer.

I think it's time for me to get some of that yellow into our home... Btw, I love that bowl. It reminds me of this by Italian designer Emma Silverstris for Alessi.

To be continued.


  1. Takk Astrid, for all omtalen, og fine bilder du legger ut! Dagen gikk så fort, så det er fint å se litt rolig igjennom ♥ Linda

  2. i wouldn't mind their shoes, as well as the floor :)
    also, that bowl would look ace on your white table!



Related Posts with Thumbnails