Sunday, 11 July 2010

everyday life: look down version

I love having a camera on my mobile phone (even though it's not a very good one). It comes in very handy for my look down shots. I have a few to share from the last couple of months.

May 14: Taken the day after this. One little dandelion escaped my weeding. I enjoyed some time in the mid May sun with Nigel Slater's wonderful The Kitchen Diaries

May 19: Hanne and I found a dandelion wreath on our afternoon walk.

June 1: I wore sandals for the first time this season. It felt good. It was also the first day that my sister Mari and I walked together to work.

June 4: Found on my way home from the office.

June 5: A camera gathering on our garden table.

4 comments:

  1. this is such a nice idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your look down version!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Been loving for your blog for two years now.
    I have a question, what camera is that black one, the digital?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei Eloisa. I'm glad to hear you like it here.
    That digital camera is my sister's Canon G10.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails