Thursday, 10 June 2010


Until yesterday I had so far in my life only eaten rhubarb one way; from my great grand dad's garden, dipped in a cup with sugar. I always finished the sugar first.

A little while ago I enjoyed reading this over at Molly's ever inspiring Orangette blog. I instantly knew I had to make it. And so I did yesterday, served with vanilla ice cream. It was super simple and super yummy! My sister, my husband and our two friends all loved it too.


  1. Yummy! Rhubarb is my all-time-favourite. It´s so the-beginning-of-the-summer that all the Finnish magazines are full of delicious rhubarb recipes right now :) Thick strawberry-rhubarb sauce/soup with oatmeal is a great way to start the day..mmm. I recommend to try if you get a change!

  2. thanks for sharing! i love rhubarb!

  3. Yum. This looks so delicious!
    My parents just gave me the most rubarb from their gardenas they're off sailing for the summer and I wondered what, other than crumble, to do with it!
    (BTW, you MUST try a classic rubarb crumble. Nothing can beat it)



Related Posts with Thumbnails