Monday, 3 May 2010

weekend glimpses


I spent the weekend at Lundamo and Hovin (ca 1 hour drive south of Trondheim) with lots of family. FYI: I'm half "trøndersk".

Dad drove the rental car from Værnes airport.

Friday dinner at my grandmother's place. Super yummy lapskaus made by my aunt.

Roses for my family's weekend hosts; dad's little sister and her husband.

Saturday breakfast at my aunt and uncle's place.

My aunt and uncle's dog Tussi loves belly rubs. She's also loves moose hunting.

My sister and I picked anemone nemorosa for the tables in our uncle's 60th birthday party.

A Sunday walk in the snow with the family. Back at my aunt and uncle's house we were served homemade baccalao.

The street artist Dolk has decorated Trondheim central station.

6 comments:

  1. Haha, the huge burger on the roof of the imbiss is great...nice documentation of your weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a full weekend...and still snow! I love family get-togethers, glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, am half trøndersk too! Like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a pretty nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails