Wednesday, 5 May 2010

hei!


You may have noticed that I changed my blog header yesterday. It just felt like the right time to swap this old reflected self portrait to something else. The photo in the header was taken in the beginning of March last year on the train from Bergen to Oslo, while I worked on #3 on my list. First I visited my sister, then I few to South Africa. What an adventure that trip was! Film: Fuji pro 160S

The letterpress printed card in the photo is custom made for me by the very talented mav of port2port press.

I'm thinking of another change to this blog; bigger photos. What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. Yes please! I love your photos!!

    And the new header looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your new banner! I'm not sure, cause I don't know what it will do to the loading time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree with it!! I enjoy your photos too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new header. I am also thinking about doing changes to my blog (if i only knew more html) including bigger photos.

    Considering you show so many beautiful photos I would definately have bigger photos...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely new header! and yes, bigger pics please!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, love the new header also.
    were you writing to me in this photo?
    :) mon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I did, Mon. (And some others too.):-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails