Tuesday, 13 April 2010


Here are some glimpses of my Tuesday seen through my cameraphone.

I took a blurry photo of the season's first daisies.

A woman carried her dog in her backpack. It made me smile.

I had coffee in the sun at Verftet with two of the ladies from my office.

After coffee we stopped by the glass artist Beda Maria Johanson's studio. She has made these plates of used wine bottles.

Then we stopped by the bag designer Aud Lavik's studio. I feel in love with the clutch.

We passed this cute painted table on our way to...

...ceramicist Sarah Reed's studio. More about her tomorrow.

All the artists mentioned above + a few others will be part of this art & design event next Thursday. I hope I will meet some of you Bergen peeps there :-)


  1. Det ser ud som om, at du har haft en hyggelig dag?
    Meget fin blog du har ;)

  2. Oj, de vinflaskefatene var utrolig tøffe. Veldig fine! Må sjekkes ut neste gang jeg er i Bergen.

    Er glad i middagsrapportene dine, forresten. God inspirasjon!

  3. i wish i were a bergen peep...



Related Posts with Thumbnails