Monday, 19 April 2010

sometimes it snows in april


I didn't think it would be appropriate to post this photo until next winter, but as nature would have it, it's actually snowing outside my office window right now - just like it did when I took this photo in March. There is not so much snow on the ground as back then, and I can see trees filled with pussy willow from my seat. Spring is definitely here, winter couldn't let go just yet. I was going to show you those film shots I took that day when I fell in love with our garden all over again, but instead I'm going to show you some photos I took this morning on my way to the office. Spring + snow + sun = great photo op!

Film: Fuji Provia 100F

1 comment:

  1. April can be full of unpredictable surprises ;o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails