Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Sarah Reed





Yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting the lovely ceramicist Sarah Reed's studio at Verftet (which is were I have my office now). I fell in love with her art in 2007 at an arts & crafts market here in Bergen, and I bought this beautiful cup. We got another cup as a wedding present, and yesterday I finally picked out the one I wanted - a baby blue cup with vivid red roses and a dark grey saucer. She has so many beautiful designs to chose from, so I think I'll have to come back another time to pick another favorite.

Sarah Reed will be part of this art & design event Thursday 22nd.

1 comment:

  1. I love her work (I studied ceramics, and graduated in Chemistry with a porcelain subject, but as an engineer, many years ago), she's a very talented artist.Thank you for sharing.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails