Sunday, 25 April 2010

easter in black & white

I think I'm starting to like shooting with black and white film. At least I'm quite happy with these shots taken during Easter at the mountain cabin. I like the atmosphere in the shots - both with bright sunlight and snowy weather. The top photo was the last one I took before my old trusted Olympus mju-II (bought in Madrid, Spain in 2000 on recommendation from our friend J in the photo above) decided to die.

Film: Rollei Retro 100

more Easter photos here | more photos from the mountain cabin here

Btw, I'm not done with Easter yet, I'm still waiting for a last slide film to get back from the lab.


  1. These photos are lovely, especially the top one. I have recently started to get into B&w photography too.....and I have been developing the rolls of film in my bathroom. Have you tried caffenol developing? I have just done my first roll, it turned out really well, take a look here if your interested

  2. Ahhhh these are a great set of images, looks like you had fun

  3. I love the combination of the blurry ski photo followed by the very crisp and clear photo of the stacked wood. Perfect combo.

  4. Black and white make pictures special



Related Posts with Thumbnails