Friday, 9 April 2010

the dinner project, week 13

We spent the whole week at the the mountain cabin, so all these dinners were made and enjoyed there.

Monday March 29: my mother-in-law's bacalao

Tuesday March 30: my father-in-law's stroganoff

Wednesday March 31: Ausdalen stew with beef and root vegetables

Thursday April 1: Ausdalen stew leftovers

Friday April 2: grilled filet mignon of beef, asparagus and red wine sauce with lots of onion (photo above)

Saturday April 3: grilled leg of lamb, boiled potatoes tossed in butter, tarragon and herbs de provence, red wine sauce and apple juice/cream sauce

Sunday April 4: Sølve's stroganoff (photo of the stroganoff he made last Easter)


  1. nam, det så skikkelig godt ut :D

  2. Looks delicious! Love the idea of that dinner project! Yum!

  3. I have never eaten bacalao. And I am curious. Very curios about that meal.
    Hm... I`ll try to find some recipe.



Related Posts with Thumbnails