Sunday, 7 March 2010


Imagine being out in a boat taking this photo. I would be SO sea sick! I hope photographer Corey Arnold (via Ingvild Telle) was ok. His website is really worth checking out - such great work!

Corey Arnold is a photographer and Alaskan commercial fisherman. During the winter, he can be found aboard the F/V Rollo in the Bering Sea and more recently catching salmon in Bristol Bay. The off season is filled with travel, gallery exhibitions, magazine and ad photography assignments with a bit of backyard gardening, cat maintenance, and skateboarding in Portland, Oregon.


  1. Yeah, that is great stuff he does. If I remember correctly there was also a documentary made about him. I think I saw it on Discovery channel. Might be worth looking for :)

  2. I surely would be sea sick! But this is a great shot :)

  3. I love this shot! Thanks for sharing.



Related Posts with Thumbnails