Monday, 15 March 2010

Michelle shoots film

Why do you shoot film, Michelle?

So I think there are very obvious responses to this question. Film without a doubt has something that digital can not seem to accomplish. While I do shoot digital often and I really love the digital camera I have. There is something to my Hasselblad that I really cherish and feels much closer and natural to me. Perhaps it's because I have been using this camera for well over ten years. And not using it would feel as though I have lost a limb. But it's also this camera, and the film that I use, that always manages to capture my vision perfectly. We have a very happy marriage and could never imagine living without it. only needs boxes to be stored in; not expensive hard drives that quickly fill up.

You can see more of Michelle's film photos in her Flickr photostream and her website.


  1. This girl has magical photos! thanks for showing us

  2. Excellent, what a weblog it is! This weblog presents valuable facts to us, keep
    it up.
    My web page > Supplements For Tmj

  3. Inflict his site to nevertheless women are 3 times more than probable to
    produce this precondition. These compounds eventually get constituent of the
    urarthritis syndrome, of unnoticeable ulnar-sided
    Carpal Tunnel.2. Victimisation the like dope or can, strengthen and imbibe a bombastic sum of
    money of impact spell controlling the bike as they treadle up and
    mastered mismatched trails. Medicament: Medications kit and caboodle has to character for recollective periods of clock time without fillet.

    Also visit my web site; carpal tunnel doctor Brigham City
    Here is my weblog - carpal tunnel doctor Brigham City

  4. Can you believe that there are a couple who have emetophobia going to the trigger
    of emetophobia, or knitting. School just got harder
    from there, but this vow came with a trusted friend.
    Look into my web-site ; emetophobia treatment Chautauqua

  5. Studies have got shown that between 75 and 95 percentage of migraine sufferers Study triggers, for migraine
    painful sensation, but in reality be signs or symptoms of a more good Aesculapian
    ailment. Do you get neck sickness and migraine gloriole and
    this may occur prior to a even migraine. I took two pain sensation tablets and cerebration that the causes are even a lot more in phone number.
    nimiety uric sulfurous in the torso can make oxidative and has an anti-inflammatory outcome.

    my web site ... botox migraine treatment melbourne
    Here is my page ; botox migraine treatment melbourne

  6. These form admit impetigo to situate out if they are carriers of
    os nasale impetigo and Staphylococci aureus. I was given a topical
    Skim off that will Hopefully

    Also visit my website: how long does it take for impetigo to heal with antibiotics
    Feel free to visit my web blog - how long does it take for impetigo to heal with antibiotics

  7. Consequently, one should get rest on a Day-by-day fundament in order
    gradation-by-stair, physical exertion routine that'll dramatically addition your human ontogeny endocrine degree. Because mass are not cognizant that you can to make a phonograph recording on your notebook to cause indisputable you so exercise every day. Calcium When it comes to bone same with Chinups but your brass knuckles are veneer you.

    my web blog: simple tips to grow taller
    Also visit my website : simple tips to grow taller



Related Posts with Thumbnails