Thursday, 11 March 2010

business cards

Since I have both changed my name and moved office, it was time to get some new business cards. My previous business cards were MiniCards from Moo. They were great as people always commented on the size of it and that way really made a notice of my business card - and hopefully remember me fondly ;-) This time I chose standard size business cards from Moo. I figured it would be a better way to showcase some of my photos (even though I still don't feel like writing photographer on the back of it...) The cards arrived today and I'm very happy with the quality.

Btw, my logo is made by my good friend Jördis, aka be a good girl.


  1. It definitely makes me feel like making some for me ... Just another "I should" ;o)

  2. I really like your photos. ; )

  3. I JUST discovered Moo this week and posted about them too.

  4. You should definitely put photographer on them!!

  5. How pretty those look together. Moo is such a treasure :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails