Thursday, 25 February 2010

my office





Here are some glimpses of my office in black & white, shot with Ilford Delta 3200 film. After three years it's time to move on; next week I'm moving to my new office at Verftet. Verftet is an art arena with five venues for presentation of music, theatre, films and contemporary art. Verftet also hosts several artist in residence programmes + there are offices and studios for people working in various creative fields. Kafé Kippers is The Best spot for an outdoor drink or two on sunny days. I'll be sharing the space with four graphic designers, an actress/comedian, an interior designer and a translator. I'm very excited!

I have some black & white photos from my new office neighbourhood that I'll share soon.

3 comments:

  1. Graturerer med nytt kontor! Det høres ut som et spennende kontorfellsskap. Forandring fryder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these 35mm? I just started using "real" black and white film (as opposed to XP2) and am struggling with grain. My last roll was HP5+, only 400 ASA, and people seem to say it's fine grained, but I seem to have as much grain on for example this photo as you do on these photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Takk Linda. Jeg gleder meg :-)

    Yes Gary, they are 35mm. I'm new to black & white photography, so I can't give you much advice. I have only tried two different films; Ilford Delta 3200 and Rollei Retro 100. The last one had nice and fine grain, as you can see here http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=%22Rollei%20Retro%20100%22&w=89803553%40N00

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails