Wednesday, 17 February 2010

hei!



There has been a lot of tagging and self-portraits around Flickr lately. I did it too, but hid behind my camera. It's not that I don't mind self-portraits, but sometimes I just don't feel like showing my face. You know what I mean? Now that I got that Ilford film back from the lab, I thought it was time to give you a real, big smile.

The top photo is taken by myself, the other ones are taken by my (Flickr) friends: 1. Untitled, 2. Astrid, 3. Astrid makes the soup, 4. Untitled

10 comments:

  1. jeg liker selvportrettet med gulerøttene :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!! love your smile. :) And I recognize one of my favourite cafes in there, too! wish I was there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei Astrid! Nice to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so charming smile, Astrid! I love the second picture very, very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how good you look! What a great smile! Hi! And have a great weekend, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you've really got the greatest smile!

    that b&w self-portrait is pretty amazing, btw.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails