Sunday, 21 February 2010

everyday life


Thursday February 18: While Sølve was in a web conference in the livingroom, I had breakfast and coffee in the bedroom.

Friday February 19: After visitors and cupcakes, I saw the sun set on the snow covered mountains from my seat at the plane. Evening with grandparents is relaxing.

Saturday February 20: They have had their regular seats for years; him to the left, her to the right.

Sunday February 21: When you are nearly 90 years old, napping after breakfast is ok.

my everyday life 2010

3 comments:

  1. great post! the blanket on your bed, under the coffee cup, is soo gorgeous, what incredible color!

    Haley
    http://the-second-look.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post - I can almost hear you talking and a clock ticking in the background maybe! I love this series of photos. I was admiring them on flickr. My favorite is the ones of your grandparents sitting in their chairs - you don't see them but you can imagine them :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails