Sunday, 24 January 2010

Saturday smoothie breakfasts

Yesterday: canary melon, raspberry and orange juice smoothie

Last week: mango and banana smoothie


  1. Mmmmm, så deilig!
    Det er slike ting som får meg til å savne et fast hjem med all slags kjøkkenredskaper. Blender er gull!

  2. Smoothies are the best for mornings. Yours look very delicious. Lately I did this for every morning: strawberries, fresh ginger, avocado, soya milk, linseed, sesame and sunflower seeds and a few goji berries.

    Have a good Sunday!

  3. Green smoothies are my favourite breakfast in summer... I miss them so much!

  4. these are beautiful! i've had a smoothie every morning for the past week and i'm loving it. such a wonderful start to the day. xo

  5. yum! we ordered a new blender on friday so there will be more smoothies in our life. what are your favourite combinations?

  6. Deborah - I'm not sure what my favorite is, but I prefer a juicy smoothie rather than one based on yoghurt, if you know what I mean.



Related Posts with Thumbnails