Saturday, 16 January 2010


I have always loved breakfast. Although my regular weekday breakfast is rather boring - müsli with Biola or yoghurt and an espresso (we have a Nespresso machine) with a little bit of warm milk - I love a real breakfast feast during weekends. Egg and bacon? Yes, please! Luke warm bread and freshly make orange juice? Bring it on!

These shots were taken at my in-law's in November when we were in our hometown Sandnes for a weekend visit. My father-in-law is an excellent breakfast chef and he makes a delicious fresh orange juice. During Christmas he made it every day. Lucky us! He also knows how to fry bacon perfectly - crispy yet still a little soft. Do you know what I mean?

Take a look in this set on Flickr for more of my breakfast shots. Tomorrow I will give you week 2's dinner menu, as I continue my dinner project.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend with great breakfasts.

Film: Kodak Portra 400nc



Related Posts with Thumbnails