Saturday, 5 December 2009

summery Stavanger

Yes, I am aware that it is December and not long til Christmas, and here I am with my second summer photos post in two days. Well, I am not hysterical about Christmas and I am not really into Christmas decorating, and I had these photos in my film archives that I wanted to share with you + today is pretty dull and grey outside - so there you have it ;-)

These photos were taken in the beginning of July when my friend Anja and I drove from Bergen to Stavanger to attend our friend B's garden party. We had a few hours to kill before the party started, so we walked around in Stavanger enjoying the beautiful summer weather and homemade chocolate at Sjokoladepiken (meaning the chocolate girl).

The photos are taken with Kodak elite chrome extra color 100 slide film. You can see more of my photos taken with this film in this set on Flickr.

By the way, what I love about Christmas is going to our hometown Sandnes to spend (usually more than) a week with our families and friends; eating well and just having a good time.


  1. Looks so lovely and bright and summer - the most perfect antidote to the dark winteryness of now...

    Thanks, Astrid ;) Looks like it was a wonderful trip! xo

  2. Herlige bilder av en herlig gate i Stavanger.

  3. I always love your photos. These are especially delightful. I'm not a fan of Christmas fussiness; nor am I a fan of the decorations, the songs, etc.

    Thanks for the colorful pick-me-up.

  4. WOW! beautiful. the colours really pop!

  5. those colours are amazing,
    it can't get much summery than that.
    so beautiful!



Related Posts with Thumbnails