Tuesday, 3 November 2009


Here are a few things I have worked on lately (images taken with my cell phone hence the not excellent quality):

I have written an article for Coop Medlem (which is free in all Coop stores) about how to make the best of your wardrobe space. I interviewed Linda of Norsk Stil who's an interior designer (interiørarkitekt MNIL).

I have written three articles for the newest issue of GC Bergen. I also wrote some articles for the first issue.

The first article that I wrote for GC Bergen is about an interior designer working in Bergen. Photographs by Lars Svenkerud.

The second article for GC Bergen is about blogging and I interviewed the lovely Ingvild of Ingvild Telle. Ingvild took the photos.

The third article I wrote for GC Bergen is called Bergen seen through tourists eyes. Photographs by Lori, Ken, Mathias and Jördis.


  1. Articles with friends pictures are the best :-)
    I'm glad to see it's working well for you!

  2. Flott Astrid! Flink du! Bra intervju ☺

  3. Oh, Astrid! These articles are absolutely wonderful. How exciting for you

  4. Oh hey! That's us in a Norwegian magazine! Hooray! :)

  5. so great, astrid.
    i wish i could see "bergen seen through tourists' eyes" in person!



Related Posts with Thumbnails