Sunday, 8 November 2009

to go from one place to another







One month after it was sent from Blurb, my book finally arrived. Economy shipping is sometimes extra slow (sometimes it's rather quick too).

To go from one place to another is a collection of travel photographs that gives the feeling of being en route. It is my fourth public Blurb book. It is also the smallest book I have made; only 40 pages. For once I managed to restrain myself ;-)

I entered the book in the Best Blurb Book Contest - voting ends tomorrow, November 9th. If you want to vote or see the whole preview of the book, click here.

Do you plan to make Blurb books Christmas gifts? Then remember to make note of the holiday shipping deadlines.

I have been busy making Blurb books lately, and I have made a new one that I will make public very soon. It has already arrived and I'm very happy with it. Now you can try to guess the theme of the book...

4 comments:

  1. Astrid, this looks great! I feel inspired to make one next year, as soon as I have more photographs to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just lovely! Will tweet about it right now and spread the word xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love travel photos.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails