Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Mari shoots film


Why do you shoot film, Mari?

Because film has for me always been an important part of making photographs. I started photographing when I was a kid, and film was the only choise. I loved taking pictures of the small things that meant something to me. I carefully pointed out the subject and made a composition. Still, every time I got a suprise when the film was delivered back to me. The process of carefully choosing, making and taking (and the suprise) is still what attracts me. It's not nostalgic. It's just the same pleasure as always.

Mari is my wonderful little sister. You can see her photos over here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Canada! I love your blog. I just discovered you today and I was so impressed that I featured you on my blog! Liberty Post

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails