Thursday, 1 October 2009

good evening


October is here. How did that happen? I agree with what Brian wrote today; I do wish this year would slow down, don’t you? But then again, I like October. It's my birthday month and we have some fun travel plans that I really look forward to (hint).

It was already rather dark when I walked home from the office this evening, and by the time I got home, it was all dark - like you see in the photo above. So it was very fitting that my copy of 3191: Evenings - by the über talented ladies mav and Stephanie of 3191 miles apart, published by Other Books - had arrived. I have only had a very quick peek inside, so now I'm going to finish writing this and really enjoy the book. I already know I'm going to love it. I loved the evenings blog and I love the mornings book. Don't you?

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking, the darkness feels comforting tonight. I think it's been surprising me a bit every evening, how much shorter the days are getting. I love October: the chill and the beauty erase my nostalgia for summer.

    I too love the 3191 blog and look forward to the evenings book - love the mornings one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so fun to see the book made is safely! xx mav

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails