Sunday, 20 September 2009

Kathya shoots film


Why do you shoot film, Kathya?

I shoot film simply because not matter what kind I've used, it has always made me happy! It's like an old friend that never disappoints and when it does, it's usually because I did something wrong or I was impatient. Film makes a person realize that there's more to life than shooting blind... meaning that a person has to take time and really understand and feel what they are doing. :)

See more of Kathya's photos on Flickr and her website.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, i thinks she is so right! shooting film is like paying attention to every detail, respecting the process of capturing an image. is way better than digitalm though digital my have its good points

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails