Wednesday, 12 August 2009

our Canadian visitors


We have had a couple of Canadian visitors for a week - Lori aka the 10 cent designer and her husband Ken aka Buckarooken. It has been a whole lot of fun. We all love to take photos, so you can see what we have been up to in our Flickr photostreams; my photos, Ken's photos and Lori's photos. Lori and I also shot film; I'll let you know when our shots are uploaded.

I drove the Canadians to the airport an hour ago. They have a couple of more days in Stavanger before they fly home to Calgary. For me it is now time to catch up on everyday life. I suspect it will be a bit hard... By the way, I have more vacation shots to show you, including film.

3 comments:

  1. from what you posted so far it was clear that you guys had soooooooooooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh we had a good time. Thanks Astrid! Thanks Solve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smile very broadly at the way you refer to them as "the Canadians" :-)
    It makes me want to shout out a "Represent!" to Lori out West, from all the way East in Toronto.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails