Thursday, 13 August 2009

the opera house on film



You might remember that I visited the opera house in Oslo with my girlfriends at the start of our vacation. Well, I just wanted to show you these film shots, taken with Kodak Ektar 100. Here is the third shot I took. It didn't fit the layout here on the blog, so I only uploaded it to Flickr ;-)

Here are all the photos I took at the opera house, and you can see all the photos from our vacation/belated honeymoon here.

PS: Right now I'm sitting outside by car somewhere between Bergen and Stavanger, waiting for a guy to come pick up me and my Saab. It suddenly broke down :-( But yay for laptops, mobile internet and cell phones!

2 comments:

  1. oh, great photos! love the tiles - is that the building designed by snohetta and olafur eliasson?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! what could be wrong with the awesome car! crap! Hope it is all sorted out quickly for you Astrid!

    I will need to go to Oslo on my next Norwegian visit.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails