Thursday, 20 August 2009

Crillon le Brave on film



Crillon le Brave is a very, very beautiful place. I got the slide films back from the lab today, and I'm very happy with how they turned out. I hope they will give you an impression of how beautiful Crillon le Brave is.

These first two shots were taken with Fuji Velvia 100, which I think might be my favorite slide film so far. I have used it once before, and the colors are just amazing. You can see them here.

I took one and a half film at Crillon le Brave, so that's what will be on the menu around here for the next... days or weeks ;-) Then there will be more vacation photos and stories from Cassis (on film, the digital shots are already up), Nice, Malmön in Sweden and Hvaler in Norway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails