Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Crillon le Brave, the end

With this photo I end my photographic adventure at Crillon le Brave in Provence, France. I'm already looking forward to our next visit. I don't know when, but I know it will happen.

You can see all the photos from Crillon le Brave in this set on Flickr.

As I told you about a week ago, next photos up are Cassis on film, Nice in France, Malmön in Sweden and Hvaler in Norway - all three both on film and digital. But before that I give you Norwegian readers a written story from my May trip to Parma, Italy. You can read it here on my website. You can see the photos here on my Flickr and read my blog post about Parma here.

By the way, today it's official; I'm no longer Astrid Hagen, I'm Astrid Hagen Mykletun :-)

Film: Fuji Velvia 100


  1. Congratlations mrs. Hagen Mykletun :) Enjoying the series very much!

  2. Wow, navnendringer her også! Gratulerer :O)

  3. Fint navn!Gratulerer. Både hage og tun, så bra!

  4. Thanks and takk :-)

    Hihi. Nå fikk du meg til å smile, Linda. Hage og tun - det har jeg ikke tenkt på.



Related Posts with Thumbnails