Friday, 14 August 2009

Arvika, Sweden

After the days in Oslo, where Sølve worked and I had fun with my friends, we drove to Arvika to leave our Saab at a workshop while we were on vacation. While we waited for our train to Stockholm, we stopped by Olssons Brygga for a meal and a drink + vaniljgräddglass. Mmmm. A taxi driver recommened this place to us. He said it's one of the most popular places to eat and drink in Arvika, especially during summer. It rained non-stop, but we were happy and warm inside.

These shots were taken with Kodak Ektar 100.

See all the shots from our little stay in Arvika here, and you can see all the photos from our vacation/belated honeymoon here.

PS: Talking about workshops. As I mentioned yesterday our car broke down while I was on my way from Bergen to Stavanger. A guy came and picked up the car and drove it to a workshop in Haugesund, while I got on a bus to Stavanger. The car has now been fixed (it was a minor thing, I think) and I'm picking it up in Haugesund tomorrow. I made it to the interview at noon today, and my parents are happy that I'm staying an extra night. So, all is well.

Happy weekend, peeps!



Related Posts with Thumbnails