Thursday, 2 July 2009

xpro feet and pink flowers


I just got the Agfa Precisa 100 back from the lab, and I'm very happy with the result. This is the third film I have ever cross processed, and I think it's the best one so far.

Here is the result of the first film I cross processed, and here is the result of the second film. I have no idea what kind of films I used.

If you are unfamiliar with cross processing, take a look at what Wikipedia writes about it. Or you can read this article in Norwegian about kryssfremkalling.

3 comments:

  1. Knallfint bilde!

    Er også veldig glad i Ane Brun låten i innlegget under her. Synes spesielt hennes versjon av Big in Japan er råbra!!

    God sommer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Astrid. I know nothing about film processing, but I love this result! Great work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails