Friday, 3 July 2009

remembering 2008

My everyday stories pro account expires on August 12. I'm not planning to renew it or keep the account since the project is done and I have a book to remember it by. I just wanted to let you know, so that you get a chance to look at the photos before I take them offline.

Here are my favorite duos from each month:













Like I said before, I got tired of my everyday stories project from time to time, but I'm glad I did it. So now I have already started making a Blurb book of my everyday life photos from 2009. Part 1 is a 200 pages book documenting January to June, and I'll order it as soon as we get home from vacation.

I'm off to my hometown Sandnes again this weekend to celebrate a friend's 30th birthday, to hang out with friends and go swimming at the fantastic beaches down there south of Stavanger. We have fabulous sunny, hot summer weather in our part of the world these days, and I'm going to take full advantage of it. Happy weekend peeps!


  1. If you want to keep your photos in flickr you can make a group (private or public, you choose) and put all your stream there. That way though you may not be able to see all your shots in your stream, you can see them there. I've already tried it with a friend account. At least this way you still have access to the ones hidden.
    I want to thank you for Lisa Mitchell & Ane Brun, i've never heard them before you mentioned them here. This is one of the things i like most about blogs, we are so far away from each other (i'm in Argentina)and if it wasn't for those two posts, i'm sure i wouldn't have heard a word of them both.
    I'm a quiet follower of your blog and flickr stream, today is an exception. Hope you find helpful the flickr tip.

  2. Fine bilde Astrid! Er på ferie i sydeuropa, rart å sjå bilde med snø og "God Jul" =)



Related Posts with Thumbnails