Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Øyeblikk - the book






You might remember I mentioned a little while ago that I made a new Blurb book. It arrived today, and I'm very happy with it. For most of my Blurb books I have ordered soft cover, but this time I chose premium paper and imagewrap cover - and it looks really good!

This is what I wrote in the introduction:

Øyeblikk

is Norwegian for moments

Moments where I paused, watched and pressed the release button. It might have been the light or the colors that caught my eye, or maybe I just wanted to capture the feeling of that mundane yet beautiful moment. And remember it forever.

This collection of moments are from various places; my home, our holiday home and mountain cabin, places in Norway and places abroad. All photos are shot with 35 mm film.


Feel free to preview (and even buy) the book here at Blurb, and see more photos from the book in this set on Flickr.

11 comments:

  1. i may have to get this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks amazing, I don't really understand it though! What is it exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lori.

    Feel free, Nikki :-)

    Olivia - This is a book I have made with my own photos at Blurb, a self-publish service. Check out www.blurb.com for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Den ser kjempefin ut! Og veldig fin blogg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin' good! And I like the story you wrote with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Astrid, it's beautiful. I'm with nikki :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations - you be very talented ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are beautiful and inspiring. I enjoy your blog. Thanks for always giving me something to look at.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails