Friday, 26 June 2009

upcoming + other things

I had a very sweet visitor at my office yesterday - Ingvild. It's always fun to meet people from the online world in real life. Don't you think?

Ingvild's visit has to something to do with this.

A few other things:

- Jenifer's beautiful polaroid series la dolce luce reminds me of how much I love Italy. She also has a collection of lovely polaroid note cards ready to pre-order these days. The polaroids comes from the lovely for the love of light book.

- Molly of Orangette has been to Italy too, and is posting the most inspiring shots over at Flickr.

- Brian of the blue hour has made a new mix for June. Such good tunes!

- Jennifer of simply photo has started posting her breakfast shots again. Yum!

- Jeanette of fryd + design has opened a webshop filled with beauty.

- I just discovered a new photographer that I really like; Lorena Arance. She shots film in such a wonderful way! She's on Flickr too.

That's all for now folks! I'm off to my hometown Sandnes for the weekend for a wedding. Happy weekend!


  1. Kjempekoselig :)
    Svalt og godt!
    Gleder meg til resultatet!

  2. I am giving you the "one lovely blog" award because I enjoy seeing what you have posted each day! If you want to give this award to others, pick 15 blogs you love and have newly discovered. Link to them and let them know you have chosen them by writing a comment on their blog. Have fun!

  3. Ingvild har en super blogg:) Og du Astrid må ha en alle tiders jobb:)

  4. Hello! Thanks for all those links and have a lovely week away! Mx

  5. Her var det jo masse fine linker jeg ikke har vært innom før. Takker og bukker. Koselig blogg med vakre ting! ;)



Related Posts with Thumbnails