Thursday, 25 June 2009

that table cloth

Such lovely atmosphere in this photo (via the style files).

I never use table cloths for our dining table. I don't even have a table cloth for it, but I do sometimes use placemats though. If the table hadn't been white, I might have used white table cloths, which I like for its elegance and simplicity. But for our garden table (which by the way was built by my handyman Sølve) I would like a table cloth just like the one in the photo above. It makes me think of French bistros and Mediterranean al fresco meals.

Does anyone know where (in Bergen) I can get a table cloth like that?

Table cloth inspiration from Greece + a simple yet delicious lunch.

See more photos from my garden here.

PS: I'm a big fan of the Australian interior deco magazine InsideOut. I just discovered that the staff have a blog. Fun!

PS2: I just uploaded the last of my film shots from my early May trip to Parma. Here they are.


  1. På Åhléns har dei ein slik duk i akryl el.l. - altså tålar den litt regn og raudvinsøl og slikt... Kjøpast metervis.

  2. så smart! takk for tipset :-)

  3. i inherited a classic red-and-white checked tablecloth from my grandmother - and a blue-and-white checked one, too!

    sur la table has them:,

  4. Hello...really like your blog! Love that tablecloth too!

  5. i think toast has a very similar one in the summer home catalogue.



Related Posts with Thumbnails