Thursday, 18 June 2009

GC Bergen: the designers


Remember I told you about this new magazine that is out in Bergen? I promised to tell you a little more about the articles I wrote. I'm not going to say much, because you should rather get the magazine and read the articles (in Norwegian) ;-) I might upload the article to my work website at some point - I'll let you know when I do. Those of you who don't read Norwegian can at least have a look at the photos.

The first article is about the design duo Tveit & Tornøe. I have written about them before, in this guest blog post over at Bloesem, and in this post. See the photos from the interview here.

2 comments:

  1. I saw the pics...thanks! He's so handsome too....the one in the picture looking down...

    Jen Ramos
    'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
    www.madebygirl.com

    madebygirl.blogspot.com
    -

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails