Tuesday, 16 June 2009

cute cups and other words


These are the cutest cups I've seen in a while! Bird in the Bush Stackable Cups by Dutch designer Chris Koens, available in the online shop Dutch by Design.

I saw the cups in the current issue of Norwegian Elle Interiør - my favorite of the Norwegian interior design magazines. In this issue there is also a feature on design blogging, including interviews with Emma of Emmas designblogg (she blogged about it here), Irene of Bloesem (she blogged about it here) and Siw (from Bergen) of Design Shimmer (she blogged about it here). It was so great seeing these familiar names and faces in my favorite decor mag!

If that wasn't enough, the editor also picked Pia's lovely book - Paris: Made By Hand - as one of her favorite finds of the month (as seen here). I only recently discovered Pia's work and blog (via Design For Mankind Dialogue) and I very glad I did. I love her style! I'm off to order her book right after I finish writing this. We are planning a trip to Paris in the autumn, so I need to do a little research. (Here are my Paris photos from our first visit in December 2007.)

Happy Tuesday peeps!

PS: I love these cups too:

Recycled Coffee Beaker by Dutch designer Rob Brandt, also available at Dutch by Design.

3 comments:

  1. Jeg har de nederste koppene, og de er toppen:) Akkurat store nok til en stor kaffe eller chai, og så er de jo litt morsomme også:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine kopper! Fint innlegg, bra med mye info og linker, det liker jeg. Jeg har også en krøllete kopp :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They make me want to drink something fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails