Sunday, 21 June 2009

cupcakes!





On my list of 29 things to do before I turn 30 I wrote: learn to make cupcakes with a really yummy frosting. I did just that yesterday.

I cheated with the base, using a chocolate cupcake mix. But for the frosting I went all in; chocolate buttercream frosting, adapted from this. It's really creamy and rich, and really, really yummy. Next time I make it I think I'll add a little more chocolate, and maybe a bit less sugar and butter.

Unrealted to the cupcakes; I like this: the uniform project (via Ink on my fingers

6 comments:

  1. Looks delicious !
    I think I must order some from my youngest daughter. She is 13 and loves baking :-)

    Have a nice Sunday !
    Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. cupcakes!! so great, astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! They look beautiful and delicious.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails