Thursday, 14 May 2009

mmm Parma

Parma. A beautiful Italian city that I saw a bit of in just a little more than a day. Mostly there were ham, super delicious Parma ham, but also a lot of delicious food and wine in general. I'm a big lover of Italian food, so it was a very pleasant yet short stay. I would love to have more time to sit down at the charming enotecas enjoying wines and watching people - the always elegant and stylishly dressed Italian people. Needless to say, it was a joy to be allowed into a restaurant kitchen to watch the chefs work their magic. I'm definitely going to try to make Rosa di Parma on day. (This recipe seems like a nice basis.) I guess it's no surprise that the souvenirs I brought back home was big chuncks of Parma ham and parmesan. Yum!

If you are interested, feel free to check out all the Parma photos - here.


  1. Ooh, I'm big fan of Italian food too and a little bit jealous that you have been in Parma!

    You have very nice blog and beautiful pictures. I have to came back better time. May I add you to my blog list?

    Lovely evening
    Piia from Finland

  2. amazing pictures!! Love that Italian mood, food!

  3. Oh! I saw this post in passing a couple weeks ago and went bananas over these photos. So wonderful, Astrid, as always. I love seeing the slices of your life.

    And HAM! :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails