Friday, 15 May 2009

flowers for the weekend


Flickr favorites links: 1. rananculas, 2. ranunculuses on blue, 3. film.174, 4. ranunculus

These bright, vivid colors make me happy, and they are perfect for the sunny, celebrations filled weekend ahead. There will be a 35th birthday to celebrate and a 3 years old little girl is also celebrating her birthday. On Sunday the whole country will celebrate the constitution day and I will be wearing my bunad (the national costume). Hurra!

How about you, do you have anything to celebrate this weekend?

10 comments:

  1. It is dull and raining where I am...so it's nice to see these beautiful coloured flowers! Have a happy weekend of celebrations....I have a wedding to go to...lets hope the sun comes out!
    Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ranunculas! very pretty. we will be celebrating 17th may here in london too down at southwark - should be fun. have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy week-end Astrid!
    for me, it's a 29th birthday, a visit to the polka gallery, and swimming pool :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! some friends had a big bunch of them on their table the other day, and i couldn't stop running my fingers over their soft soft petals! have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty flowers always bring a smile to my face! thank you for this and happy celebrating to you. We have a long weekend here, which we plan on spending relaxing, gardening and doing whatever we please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same flowers here on my table.... I love them!

    No celebrating this weekend, but next weekend is Memorial Weekend (3 days), and I'm very much looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO beautiful....I want to visit NOrway someday! : )

    Jen Ramos
    'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com-

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are my favorite flower ever! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are my favorites!
    ...and tulips ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails