Friday, 17 April 2009

A Homemade Life

I have written about my fondness for everyday life before, and you know I made a book of everyday life photos. Well, I just wanted to say that I just uploaded a bunch of everyday life photos to my Flickr.

Notice the book in this photo. It's written by my favorite food blogger/writer Molly of Orangette. I know many of you already know Molly and that you have read the book. It's fantastic, isn't it?! But there are probably some of you who don't know Molly or Orangette or her book. Grab a nice cup of coffee, tea or what ever, and start reading her blog. Prepare to refill your drink several times, because I think you will be stuck to the screen for a while. Also, prepare to get hungry. Watch out for drool on the keyboard!

If you like the blog, you should definitely buy her book. You will love it! And while you're at it, take a look at her Flickr too. She's got such a great eye!

Enjoy and bon appétit!


  1. i'm reading molly's book right now and loving it! i take breaks between every few stories so i don't finish the book too quickly -- trying to savor every last taste!

  2. i love the everyday, too! have been following your blog for some time now and really enjoy checking in every so often. all best from berlin!

  3. I spent the whole weekend with this book. Such a good way to spend an afternoon...

  4. Oh! Thank you, Astrid! I am so touched that you bought the book, and that you wrote about it! Thank you, thank you.




Related Posts with Thumbnails