Saturday, 28 March 2009

South Africa, final batch

So, finally it seems like my South Africa photos have come to an end. Well, there is a grand finale coming up with a few film shots, but that's nothing compared to the complete overload I have given you the last days. It was such an adventure, I just had to share it with you. You can always revisit the photos in the South Africa set and you can read my little stories here on the blog under the label South Africa.

Tha last batch of photos are from the beginning of the long journey home. After the wonderful elephant back safari we had a delicious breakfast, packed our stuff and left for the airport. It took me 32 hours, 4 flights and several layovers to travel from Kapama River Lodge to my livingroom; Hoedspruit - Johannesburg - London - Oslo - Bergen. It was worth every minute of it!


  1. oh no, is it finished?? i've been enjoying looking at your photos so much! been reminiscing my own visit to south africa, such an amazing country.

  2. Marvelous South Africa...

    I love your new picture, too.



Related Posts with Thumbnails