Monday, 30 March 2009

Look Down





You might remember that about a month ago I told you that I made a second Blurb book. It arrived after I came home from South Africa, and I'm very happy with the result. I'm also very happy to discover that it is a staff pick by the lovely people over at Blurb. Thanks guys!

The book is a collection of "look down" shots from this Flickr photo set. It is a 120 pages square format, soft cover book. Have a look at the preview here, and see a few more photos in this set on Flickr.

10 comments:

  1. congratulations on your second book - i'm so impressed and inspired by your books - well done ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah! looking down shots are my favourites :) congrats on the staff pick, A! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Astrid! And I can understand why it is a staff pick!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i might be a bit late on this one, but what's a blurb book?? well, it looks really nice anyways as all ur pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. astrid, this one is brilliant. bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls and boy :-)

    sof - Blurb is a self publish service - check out blurb.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hooray! It looks great, Astrid! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a lovely little book. the images are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails