Sunday, 15 March 2009

I'm back



Hei guys! I arrived in Bergen yesterday afternoon after 32 hours of traveling. (Puh!) My mind is still out there in the bushveld with the animals. It almost feels unreal that I spent last week in South Africa. It was so AMAZING!

The photos above was taken on Tuesday on the short drive from Hoedspruit airport to Kapama River Lodge. It was our first sight of a real African animal, and the six Norwegians were over the top enthusiastic about the sight. Our ranger Hailey laughed and said "relax, you're going to see lots of them". She was right. We saw so many giraffes that we stopped taking photos of them.

For the record; I have taken heaps of photos that I want to share with you - so brace yourselfs ;-)

Happy Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. Hei Astrid! Such saw over @ Flickr that you're back! Can't wait to see many many photos :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pic of you and the giraffe makes me giggle. it looks like you're trying to make your neck just as long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is so cool! I can't wait to see all your adventure photos! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos - and great to have you back :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Can't wait to see the rest of your photos and read more about the trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG i love giraffes SO much, you are one lucky girl to see them up close!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these photos makes me v happy :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails