Saturday, 14 February 2009

We slept in

It's Saturday and Valentine's day (we don't celebrate it in Norway) and it's the first weekend in a long time that we're not at Voss skiing. In fact, I just realized we have skied every weekend except one since New Years. I must admit it's lovely to have a relaxed weekend at home too. Sleep in, enjoy a long breakfast in front of the fireplace, read newspapers and magazines, and slowly get ready for dinner with friends in the evening.

I have a few link loves to share with you today.

Soulmama's winter manifesto
Reasons to love winter on Flickr
3191 Miles Apart
Jamie magazine

Happy weekend! I hope you're having a good time.


  1. To stay home and do nothing on weekend is a kind of happiness. I totally agree with you!! ;)

  2. Oh that sounds like a perfect Saturday, I'm jealous

  3. I love that you can ski every weekend...I have to drive six hours and pay $100 a day for a lift ticket...crazy!

    It's been a similar lazy weekend here soon, especially since the weather has suddenly turned to winter. Which I was longing for but now it's here I could use some sun!



Related Posts with Thumbnails