Wednesday, 11 February 2009

The Selby

I bet most of you already know about the fabulous Selby. Such an inspiration! If this is new to you, here's the short story: The Selby features photographs, paintings and videos by Todd Selby of interesting people and their creative spaces.

Here are some of my favorites from the Selby archives:

Magnus Berger

Nicolas Malleville and Francesca Bonato

Ingrid Schram

Cheri Messerli and David Rager

Jauretsi Saizarbitoria

Bill Gentle and Fanny Bostrom

Krysten Ritter

Grace and Kenyan

Erin Wasson

Jean and Sam

Cindy Greene


  1. oh i do love it so. my favourite so far is jean and sam's place.

  2. These are incredible. A picture really does say 1,000 words. Great post!

  3. I'm so addicted to The Selby! I always look and think, why don't I have more random, ridiculous knick-knacks that would be worth photographing like those people?

  4. LOVE this! How inspiring. It makes me want to go for it and create interesting spaces.

  5. thanks for this. wonderful wonderful collection of bright modern spaces.



Related Posts with Thumbnails