Friday, 6 February 2009

See it!

If you have nothing else planned for the weekend, or still haven't seen it, you really should see Garden State. I saw it last night and loved it.

I hope you have something fun planned for the weekend - except seeing this movie ;-) We're off skiing (again).


  1. This is one of my favourite movies. The soundtrack is only wonderful. Enjoy the snow :)

  2. I second that notion - Garden State is one of my all-time favourite movies, and the soundtrack is just as good.

  3. hei astrid! just letting you know I've tagged you over on my funny eye! and also, thank you for your very kind words about my little space over here in your little space ;) :)

  4. I think this movie is so popular because of the little things that feel authentic (the way she wants to keep kissing when he's at the airport, being disconnected from friends you left behind after high school).

    I like Peter Sarsgaard's character because he seems like a suspicious, creepy guy at first, but in the end you kind of care about him.

  5. A favourite! The soundtrack is awesome too.



Related Posts with Thumbnails